Tuesday 10 July 2012

Tampons aren't toys... or ARE they?

I'm trying to ignore the fact that my child's new favorite things to play with while in the bathroom are various feminine hygiene products.

At first I thought it was adorable that she grabbed a box of pads and started pulling them out one at a time. I thought, "hey, that'll come in handy when she's learning to count". Then she started digging around in the basket under our bathroom vanity.

I turned the shower on this morning, and turned back around to discover what she had found... waving around in her tiny pudgy hand at warp speed was a blur of white. There's something that screams "WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH" when you see your daughter waving around a tampon before gnawing on the end of it. AH but that's not even the best part.

I haven't told you about her sudden taste for deodorant.

Time to move the basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram